1.0 FTE LTO Grade 1/2 Teacher
EXTERNAL POSTING: long-term occasional position.
1.0 at Saint Hilary in Red Rock
Posting number: 2020-21-112
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
Long Term Occasional Teaching Position
Start date: March 12, 2021 for an undetermined period of time
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Current member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Qualification in Primary Division
- Current Pastoral Reference (if applicable)
- Cover letter and resume of qualifications and experience.
- Copy of Ontario College of Teachers - Certification of Qualification or letter of successful completion of an educational program if OCT pending.
- Most recent LTO evaluation or most recent appraisal
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by March 5, 2021 to email@example.com and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
SNCDSB is seeking a 1.0 FTE LTO Grade 1/2 Teacher at St. Hilary Catholic School in Red Rock. Apply by March 5, 2021. Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org