1.0 FTE Grade 5 LTO Teacher
INTERNAL POSTING: 1.0 Full Time Equivalent position.
1.0 at Our Lady of Fatima in Longlac
Posting number: 2-18-19-61
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
Start date: September 3, 2019 with ending date of June 26, 2020
- Current member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Qualification in Junior
- Current Pastoral Reference preferred
- Cover letter and resume of qualifications and experience.
- Copy of Ontario College of Teachers - Certification of Qualification or letter of successful completion of an educational program if OCT pending.
- Most recent LTO evaluation or most recent appraisal.
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by July 5, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
- No media download found.
Internal Job Posting for a 1.0 FTE Grade 5 LTO Teacher at Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School in Longlac. Start date Sept 3, 2019 with an end date of June 26, 2020. Apply by July 5th!
Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: email@example.com