1.0 FTE LTO Native as a Second Language/Extra Prep Teacher
EXTERNAL POSTING: long-term occasional position.
1.0 Our Lady of Lourdes in Manitouwadge
Posting number: 2018-19-48
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
Start date: As soon as Possible with an end date of June 28, 2019
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Current member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Qualifications as per Ontario College of Teachers
- Native AQ - Teaching First Nations Metis and Inuit Children
- Must be fluent in Ojibwe, both oral and written
- An ability to implement a shared vision consistent with the principles of Catholic Education, integrating the Catholic Graduate Expectations and Seven Grandfather teaching within the curriculum
- Current Pastoral Reference preferred
- Cover letter and resume of qualifications and experience.
- Copy of Ontario College of Teachers - Certification of Qualification or letter of successful completion of an educational program if OCT pending.
- Most recent LTO evaluation or most recent appraisal, if available
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by Open Until filled. to email@example.com and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
1.0 LTO Native as a Second Language/Extra Prep at Our Lady of Lourdes - External Posting. Posting closing date: Open until filled.
Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org