1.0 FTE Permanent Custodian
INTERNAL POSTING: 1.0 Full Time Equivalent position.
1.0 at Saint Martin in Terrace Bay
Posting number: 2020-21-221
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
Start Date: July 26, 2021
- Completion of grade 12 (or equivalent) and related experience
- Use and understanding of Technology/Device literacy
- Good Communication Skills
- Cover letter and resume which clearly outlines your qualifications, skills and experiences related to the position.
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
- Understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations
- Ability to read and understand labels and instruction, particularly on the use and application of cleaning chemicals and products
- Will be the Certified SEIU Health and Safety representative for the School
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Ability to operate a variety of equipment inside and outside of school
- Decision making, Problem Solving and Time Management skills
- Able to maintain and operate floor machines (buffer-burnisher-stripper)
Conditions of Employment:
- Current Pastoral Reference Preferred (if applicable)
- Successful Completion of all Safety training courses
- Continuous Health and Safety upgrading as required
- Must undergo a successful police record check
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by May 7, 2021 to email@example.com and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
Internal Job Posting for 1.0 FTE Permanent Cleaner at St. Martin Catholic School. Start date July 26, 2021. Apply by May 7, 2021. Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org