1.0 FTE Permanent Educational Assistant
JOB POSTING: 1.0 Full Time Equivalent position.
1.0 at Saint Joseph in Geraldton
Posting number: 2017-18-61
Are you collaborative, with dynamic leadership skills, and love to work in a healthy and a happy team culture that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization?
If you do…..there is a fabulous opportunity for you!
1.0 FTE Educational Assistant
Commencing September 2018-19 School Year
St. Joseph Catholic School - Geraldton
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Diploma or certificate as an Educational Assistant, Developmental Services Worker, Child and Youth Worker or related program or three (3) years
of related experiences.
- Minimum of one-year experience is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with a full range of students, including students with special needs, utilizing specific skills and training.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work collaboratively with teachers, administrators, and outside agencies.
- Ability to provide instructional, behaviour and student support.
- Ability to use patience, empathy and understanding in developing and maintaining a rapport with students and in resolving problems or issues that
Conditions of Employment
Police record check with vulnerable sector screening, Pastoral Reference
Please submit your resume by July 31, 2018 to email@example.com and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
Cover Letter, Resume
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
Job Posting 1.0 FTE Permanent Educational Assistant at St. Joseph Catholic School in Geraldton, Apply by July 31, 2018! Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org