1.0 FTE Permanent Educational Assistant
JOB POSTING: 1.0 Full Time Equivalent position.
1.0 at Saint Edward in Nipigon
Posting number: 2018-19-36
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
- Diploma or certificate as an Educational Assistant, Developmental Services Worker, Child and Youth Worker or related program or three (3) years of related experiences.
- Minimum of one-year experience is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with a full range of students, including students with special needs, utilizing specific skills and training.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work collaboratively with teachers, administrators and outside agencies.
- Ability to provide instructional, behaviour and student support.
- Ability to use patience, empathy and understanding in developing and maintaining a rapport with students and in resolving problems or issues that may arise.
- Cover letter and resume which clearly outlines your qualifications, skills and experiences related to the position.
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered completed. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
Conditions of Employment:
- Current Pastoral Reference Preferred
- Successful Completion of all Safety training courses
- Must undergo a successful police record check
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by December 13, 2018 to email@example.com and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
SNCDSB is seeking a 1.0 FTE Permanent Educational Assistant at St. Edward Catholic School in Nipigon. Apply by December 13, 2018. Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org