1.0 FTE LTO Grade 5/6 Teacher
EXTERNAL POSTING: long-term occasional position.
1.0 at Holy Saviour in Marathon
Posting number: 2020-21-111
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
Long Term Occasional Teaching Position
1.0 FTE Grade 5/6 Teacher
Start date: ASAP for an undetermined period of time
- Current member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Junior Qualification
- Current Pastoral Reference (if applicable)
- Cover letter and resume of qualifications and experience.
- Copy of Ontario College of Teachers - Certification of Qualification or letter of successful completion of an educational program if OCT pending.
- Most recent LTO evaluation or most recent appraisal
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Complete the Reference Check Consent Form for Teaching and submit it with your package.
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by March 5, 2021 to email@example.com and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
External Job Posting for a 1.0 FTE LTO Grade 5/6 Teacher at Holy Saviour Catholic School in Marathon. Applicants must submit an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for Applications - March 5, 2021. Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: email@example.com