Casual Custodians and Cleaners
JOB POSTING: Casual position.
Posting number: 2019-20-12
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
- Completion of grade 12 and related experience
- Computer/Smart Device Literacy (Preferred)
- Good Communication Skills
- Cover letter and resume which clearly outlines your qualifications, skills and experiences related to the position.
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
- Understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations
- Ability to read and understand labels and instruction, particularly on the use and application of cleaning chemicals and products
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Decision making, Problem Solving and Time Management skills
- Able to maintain and operate floor machines (buffer-burnisher-stripper)
Conditions of Employment:
- Current Pastoral Reference Preferred
- Successful Completion of all Safety training courses
- Must undergo a successful police record check
Conditions of Employment
Health and Safety training, Police record check with vulnerable sector screening
Please submit your resume by Open Until Filled. to email@example.com and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
Cover Letter, Resume, Criminal Background Check, References
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
Job Posting for casual custodians/cleaners at Holy Saviour School in Marathon. schools. Open until Filled. Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org