job posting for Casual Custodians and Cleaners
This is an job posting for: Casual position.
Several school locations -- see details
Posting number: 2016-17-32
Are you optimistic, innovative, creative, possess a love of learning and have strong interpersonal, communication and 21st Century global technological skills?
Are you collaborative, with dynamic leadership skills, and love to work in a healthy and a happy team culture that supports student engagement, well-being, and achievement within a Catholic organization?
If you do.....we have a fabulous opportunity for you!
Casual Cleaners and Custodians are needed at the following schools:
- Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School, Longlac, ON
- St. Joseph Catholic School, Geraldton, ON
- St. Brigid Catholic School, Nakina, ON
- Completion of grade 12 and/or related experience
- Ability to read,write and understand English and French
- Computer/Smart Device Literacy (Preferred)
- Good Communication Skills
- Understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations
- Ability to read and understand labels and instruction, particularly on the use and application of cleaning chemicals and products
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Decision making, Problem Solving and Time Management skills
- Able to maintain and operate floor machines (buffer-burnisher-stripper)
Conditions of Employment:
- Successful Criminal Background Check
- Successful Completion of a Functional Ability Test
- Successful Completion of all Safety training courses
Conditions of Employment
Health and Safety training, Police record check with vulnerable sector screening
Please submit your resume by (as soon as possible) to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
Cover Letter, Resume, Criminal Background Check, References
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
Jobs for casual custodians/cleaners at 3 schools. Superior Catholic DSB. See www.sncdsb.on.ca/jobs Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: email@example.com