Casual Educational Assistants - St. Hilary Catholic School
JOB POSTING: Casual position.
1.0 at Saint Hilary in Red Rock
Posting number: 2018-19-08
Casual Educational AssistantsStart Date: As Soon As Possible St. Hilary Catholic School, Red Rock, ON
- Diploma or certificate as an Educational Assistant, Developmental Services Worker, Child and Youth Worker or related program or three (3) years
of related experiences.
- Minimum of one-year experience is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with a full range of students, including students with special needs, utilizing specific skills and training.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work collaboratively with teachers, administrators and outside agencies.
- Ability to provide instructional, behaviour and student support.
- Ability to use patience, empathy and understanding in developing and maintaining a rapport with students and in resolving problems or issues that
Conditions of Employment
Health and Safety training, Police record check with vulnerable sector screening, Pastoral Reference
Please submit your resume by (as soon as possible) to email@example.com and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
General Application Form
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
St. Hilary Catholic School in Red Rock is seeking Casual Educational Assistants! Apply today at sncdsb.on.ca! Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org