EXTERNAL POSTING: Casual position.
Several school locations -- see details
Posting number: # 2019-20-203
- Occasional Unqualified Supply Teachers
- Casual Educational Assistants
- Casual Lunchroom Supervisors
- Casual Administrative Assistants
- Casual Custodians / Cleaners
- St. Brigid School, Nakina
- St. Edward School, Nipigon
- Our Lady of Fatima School, Longlac
- Holy Angels School, Schreiber
- St. Joseph School, Geraldton
- St. Martin School, Terrace Bay
- St. Hillary School, Red Rock
- Holy Saviour School, Marathon
- Our Lady of Lourdes School, Manitouwadge
Please submit your application indicating competition number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications: January 17, 2020
Conditions of Employment:
- Current Pastoral Reference (if applicable)
- Successful Completion of all Safety training courses
- Must undergo a successful police record check
- Cover Letter and Resume of qualifications and experience
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website www.sncdsb.on.ca
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by January 17, 2020. to email@example.com and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org