Elementary School Principal
JOB POSTING: 1.0 Full Time Equivalent position.
1.0 Our Lady of Lourdes in Manitouwadge
Posting number: 2017-18-52
Are you collaborative, with dynamic leadership skills, and love to work in a healthy and a happy team culture that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization?
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHALL POSSESS:
- Exemplary understanding and growth mindset with Catholic Education & Indigenous Education
- 21st Century Global Competencies
- Knowledge of Google Apps for Education (GAFE)
- Strategic Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and initiative
- Ability to build a Collaborative and Professional Culture
- Completion of /or working towards Parts 1 and 2 of the Principal’s Qualification Program
- Experience and Qualifications in Primary/Junior/Intermediate
- Special Education/Math Qualifications and experiences are an asset
- Religious Education Specialist
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Ontario College of Teachers Certificate (OCT)
- Current Pastoral Reference
- Must undergo a successful police record check.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by June 19 to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
Superior North Catholic District School Board is seeking an Elementary School Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes in Manitouwadge. Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume by June 19, 2018! Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: email@example.com