Elementary School Principal
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL POSTING: 1.0 Full Time Equivalent position.
1.0 at Saint Joseph in Geraldton
Posting number: 2019-20-300
SNCDSB is seeking an individual who has:
- Knowledge of Google Apps for Education;
- Strategic Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and initiative;
- Ability to build a Collaborative and Professional Culture;
- Exemplary understanding of Catholic Education and Indigenous Education; and
- Completion of / or working towards Part 1 & 2 of the Principal’s Qualification Program;
- Religious Education Specialist;
- Special Education Part 1 or the Special Education for Administrators AQ Course and experiences are an asset;
- Math Qualifications and experiences are an asset;
- Experience and Qualifications in Primary/Junior/Intermediate; and
- A minimum of 7 years of teaching experience
- Strong humanitarian and interpersonal skills including the ability to work well in a team, motivate others and build Catholic learning communities of faith;
- A strategic problem solver and systems thinker able to handle complex problems and manage stress effectively;
- Knowledge of best practices in instructional strategies, assessment and evaluation and the improvement of student achievement in schools;
- Excellent communication, presentation and project management skills;
- Principal and/or Vice-Principal experience would be an asset; and
- Experience working with Indigenous students, families, and communities would ben asset
Conditions of Employment
- Ontario College of Teachers Certificate (OCT)
- Must undergo a successful police records check
Please submit a completed application package including:
- Cover letter and resume which clearly outlines your qualifications, skills and experiences related to the position
- Current Pastoral Reference
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Note: Must include current immediate supervisor. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by April 30, 2020 to email@example.com and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
Cover Letter, Resume, References, Pastoral Reference
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
Superior North Catholic District School Board is seeking an Elementary School Principal at St. Joseph Catholic School in Geraldton. Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume by April 30, 2020. Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org