1.0 Permanent French as a Second Language Teacher
EXTERNAL POSTING: 1.0 Full Time Equivalent position.
1.0 at Holy Saviour in Marathon
Posting number: 2018-19-14
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Qualified Teacher as per OCT
- Possess strong oral and written French communication skills
- AQ - FSL Part I
- Current Pastoral Reference letter
- Current Pastoral Reference
- Cover letter and resume of qualifications and experience.
- Copy of Ontario College of Teachers - Certification of Qualification or letter of successful completion of an educational program if OCT pending.
- Most recent LTO evaluation or most recent appraisal.
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by December 14, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
Cover Letter, Resume, Ontario College of Teachers Membership Information, Pastoral Reference
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
External Job Posting for a 1.0 FTE Permanent French as a Second Language Teacher at Holy Saviour Catholic School in Marathon. Apply by December 14, 2018 Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: email@example.com