INTERNAL POSTING: 1.0 Full Time Equivalent position.
Location to be determined.
Posting number: 2017-18-64
SNCDSB is searching for collaborative, dynamic leaders that support student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
Start Date: September 2021
Strong Understanding and Implementation of the following Ministry Documents:
- Learning for All
- Indigenous, Metis, Inuit Framework
- Growing Success (Assessment)
- Ontario Mathematic Curriculum
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Current member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Primary, Junior and Intermediate qualifications preferred
- AQ - Math Part I
- 3-5 years teaching experience preferred
The following Additional Qualifications and Experiences would be as asset:
- Assessment Part 1, Special Education Part 1, Mathematics Specialist
- 3-5 years of Leadership and Academic Coaching experience
- Strong knowledge of Assistive Technology & Google Apps for Education
- Current Pastoral Reference (if applicable)
- Cover Letter and Resume of qualifications and experience
- Copy of Ontario College of Teachers - Certification of Qualification
- Most recent evaluation or most recent appraisal.
- A minimum of three (3) professional references which must include your current or most recent supervisor. Email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
- Extensive Travel throughout the Board and Provincially
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by January 19, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
Cover Letter, Resume, References, Pastoral Reference
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
Superior North Catholic District School Board is seeking a 1.0 Permanent Math Lead. This is an internal posting. Apply Tuesday, January 19, 2021, at 4:00 pm to email@example.com. Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org