Occasional Qualified Supply Teachers
EXTERNAL POSTING: Occasional position.
Several school locations -- see details
Posting number: 2019-20-23
- St. Brigid School, Nakina
- St. Edward School, Nipigon
- Our Lady of Fatima School, Longlac
- Holy Angels School, Schreiber
- St. Joseph School, Geraldton
- St. Martin School, Terrace Bay
- St. Hillary School, Red Rock
- Holy Saviour School, Marathon
- Our Lady of Lourdes School, Manitouwadge
- Cover Letter and Resume of qualifications and experience
- Copy of Ontario College of Teachers - Certification of Qualification or letter of successful completion of an educational program if OCT pending
- Most recent LTO evaluation or most recent appraisal
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete.
- Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website www.sncdsb.on.ca
Please submit your application indicating competition number to: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for Applications: Open Until Filled.
Conditions of Employment:
- Current member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Primary/Junior/Intermediate Qualifications
- Current Pastoral Reference (if applicable)
- Successful Completion of all Safety training courses
- Must undergo a successful police record check
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by Open Until Filled. to email@example.com and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
Cover Letter, Resume, Criminal Background Check
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org