job posting for Occasional Supply Teachers
This is an job posting for: Occasional position.
Several school locations -- see details
Posting number: 2017-18-15
Are you optimistic, innovative, creative, possess a love of learning and have a strong interpersonal, communication and 21st Century global technology skills?
Are you collaborative, with dynamic leadership skills, and love to work in a healthy and a happy team culture that supports student engagement, well-being, and achievement within a Catholic organization?
If you do . . . there is a fabulous opportunity for you as a:
Occasional Supply Teachers across our Board:
- Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School, Longlac, ON
- St. Hilary Catholic School, Red Rock, ON
- St. Martin Catholic School, Terrace Bay, ON
- St. Joseph Catholic School, Geraldton, ON
- St. Edward Catholic School, Nipigon, ON
- Holy Saviour CatholicSchool, Marathon, ON
- St. Brigid Catholic School, Nakina, ON
- Holy Angels Catholic School, Schreiber, ON
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School, Manitouwadge, ON
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Qualified Teacher as per OCT
- Current Pastoral Reference
Conditions of Employment
Health and Safety training, Police record check with vulnerable sector screening, Pastoral Reference
Please submit your resume by (as soon as possible) to email@example.com and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
Cover Letter, Resume, Criminal Background Check, Ontario College of Teachers Membership Information, Pastoral Reference
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
Occasional Supply Teachers at all schools in the Superior North Catholic District School Board. #jobs Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org