0.5 FTE Permanent Educational Assistant
EXTERNAL POSTING: 0.5 Full Time Equivalent position.
0.5 at Our Lady of Fatima in Longlac
Posting number: 2019-20-210
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Diploma or certificate as an Educational Assistant, Developmental Services Worker, Child and Youth Worker or related program.
- A minimum of one-year experience is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with a full range of students, including students with special needs, utilizing specific skills and training.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work collaboratively with teachers, administrators and outside agencies.
- Ability to provide instructional, behaviour and student support.
- Ability to use patience, empathy and understanding in developing and maintaining a rapport with students and in resolving problems or issues that may arise.
Conditions of Employment:
- Current Pastoral Reference (if applicable)
- Successful Completion of all Safety training courses
- Must undergo a successful vulnerable police record check
Conditions of Employment
Police record check with vulnerable sector screening, Pastoral Reference
Please submit your resume by February 25, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
External Posting - SNCDSB is seeking a Permanent Educational Assistant at Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School in Longlac. Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by February 25, 2020 at 4:00pm Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org