Permanent FSL Teaching Positions for 2021-2022
EXTERNAL POSTING: position.
Several school locations -- see details
Posting number: 2020-21-122
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
The following Permanent Teaching Positions beginning August 30, 2021
- 1.0 FTE French as a Second Language Teacher Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School, Manitouwadge
- 1.0 FTE French as a Second Language Teacher Holy Saviour Catholic School, Marathon
- Current member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Primary/Junior/Intermediate Qualifications
- Possess strong oral and written French communication skills
- AQ - FSL Part I
- Current Pastoral Reference (if applicable)
- Cover letter and resume of qualifications and experience.
- Copy of Ontario College of Teachers - Certification of Qualification or letter of successful completion of an educational program if OCT pending.
- Most recent LTO evaluation or most recent appraisal, if available
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by August 6, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the posting number.
Application package must include the following:
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
SNCDSB is seeking Permanent French as a Second Language (FSL) Teaching Positions for 2021-2022 by August 6, 2021, at 12 pm! Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: email@example.com