Permanent Teaching Positions for the 2021-2022 School Year
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL POSTING: position.
Several school locations -- see details
Posting number: 2020-21-124
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
The following Permanent Teaching Positions beginning August 30, 2021:
- 1.0 FTE Gr 1⁄2 Teacher Holy Saviour Catholic School, Marathon
- 1.0 FTE Gr 1⁄2 Teacher St. Joseph Catholic School, Geraldton
- Current member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Qualification in Primary Division
- Current Pastoral Reference (if applicable)
- Cover letter and resume of qualifications and experience.
- Copy of Ontario College of Teachers - Certification of Qualification or letter of successful completion of an educational program if OCT pending.
- Most recent LTO evaluation or most recent appraisal, if available
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by June 21, 2021 to email@example.com and indicate the posting number.
Application package must include the following:
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
Permanent Teaching Positions for the 2021-2022 School Year. Applicants must submit an expression of interest indicating competition number and position(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 21, 2021, at 4:00 pm. Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: email@example.com