Summer Student - Scanning / Document Worker
JOB POSTING: Summer Student position.
Posting number: Competition # 2018-19-51
Duration of Employment: July 2, 2019 to August 23, 2019. (The Board Office will be closed from July 19th to August 5th, 2019.)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 7 hours/day (8:30am - 4:30pm)
Location of Employment: Catholic Education Centre, Terrace Bay
Conditions of Employment :
- Must undergo a successful police records check with vulnerable sector screening
- Successful Completion of all Safety training courses
- Cover letter and resume which clearly outlines your qualifications, skills and experiences related to the position
- Current Pastoral Reference
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
- Sort and scan documents from Management into their respective categories
- Perform scanning and imaging tasks
- Identify, classify and sort documents
- Prepare documents for scanning
- Handle confidential documents/materials
- Assemble document batches, verifying document and /or page volumes
- Perform other duties as required by management
Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to execute precise instructions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage various documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, required
- High ability to remain focused on the task at hand
- Advanced proficiency with Google Suite
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Conditions of Employment
Health and Safety training, Police record check with vulnerable sector screening, Pastoral Reference
Please submit your resume by May 31, 2019 by 4:00pm to email@example.com and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
Cover Letter, Resume, References, Pastoral Reference
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
Are you looking for summer work? #SNCDSB is hiring a Summer Student - Scanning / Document Worker Apply by May 31, 2019 by 4:00 pm. Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org