INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL POSTING: position.
Several school locations -- see details
Posting number: 2020-21-204
.50 FTE Temporary Cleaner
1.0 FTE Temporary Cleaner
.30 FTE Temporary Cleaner
.675 FTE Temporary Cleaner
.53 FTE Temporary Cleaner
- Completion of grade 12 and related experience
- Computer/Smart Device Literacy (Preferred)
- Good Communication Skills
- Cover letter and resume which clearly outlines your qualifications, skills and experiences related to the position.
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website.
- Understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations
- Ability to read and understand labels and instruction, particularly on the use and application of cleaning chemicals and products
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Decision making, Problem Solving and Time Management skills
- Able to maintain and operate floor machines (buffer-burnisher-stripper)
Conditions of Employment:
- Current Pastoral Reference Preferred (if applicable)
- Successful Completion of all Safety training courses
- Must undergo a successful police record check
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by September 24, 2020 to email@example.com and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
SNCDSB is looking for Temporary Cleaners at various school locations! Join our team today! Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org