Unqualified Supply Teacher Positions
EXTERNAL POSTING: position.
Several school locations -- see details
Posting number: 2020-21-402
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
- St. Edward Catholic School, Nipigon
- Holy Saviour Catholic School, Marathon
- Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School, Longlac
- Holy Angels Catholic School, Schreiber
- St. Joseph Catholic School, Geraldton
- St. Martin Catholic School, Terrace Bay
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School, Manitouwadge
- St. Hilary Catholic School, Red Rock
Conditions of Employment:
- Current Pastoral Reference (if applicable)
- Successful Completion of all Safety training courses
- Successful Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Cover Letter and Resume of qualifications and experience
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Complete the Reference Check Consent Form for Teaching and submit it with your package.
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by Open Until Filled. to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the posting number. If we have listed a due date for the application, submit your application before 4pm on, or before, that date.
Application package must include the following:
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
External Job Posting for Unqualified Supply Teacher Positions at various school locations. Apply to email@example.com! Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org