Crystal Gionette is the Student and Community Engagement Lead at Superior North Catholic School Board. She works with all students, families, school communities, and First Nation communities to promote student and community well-being, involvement and engagement. Her main focus is Indigenous Education, Mental Health & Attendance.
Crystal is involved with the following programs:
- Indigenous Education Advisory Committee
- Catholic Parent Involvement Committee
- School Mental Health (SMH) Assist
- SNCDSB Mental Health Strategy
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
- Native Language and Culture PLC
- St. Edward Catholic School Parent Council
- Family and Child Education (FACE) Committee
Live, Love & Laugh
Social Service Worker, Native Child and Family Worker, registered Attendance Counsellor, Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) certification, The Triple P – Positive Parenting Program Parenting Certification, Roots of Empathy Instructor, and Fairstart Screener
Baseball, running, boot camp, networking and watching my daughter play hockey!
Birdie by Tracey Lindberg is my favourite read as recommended by the TRC movement / reads. It is a story of determination & recovery from the past.