Pamela Hardy is one of three Student and Community Engagement Leads who support the Catholic Education Centre, the 9 schools, and the schools' staff on First Nation, Metis and Inuit learning and implementation.
Student and Community Engagement Leads also oversee Mental Health, Attendance and Applied Behaviour Analysis.
Pamela is a part of the following programs or initiatives:
- Catholic Parent Involvement Committee
- Indigenous Education Advisory Committee
- School Attendance
- Mental Health and Well-Being
- First Nation, Metis, and Inuit, Learning and Implementation
- Applied Behavior Analysis
"If you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~Abraham Lincoln
Powwows, ceremonies, medicine gathering and making, beading, crafting, hunting, fishing, ice-fishing, camping, baseball, curling,and being a mom.