At a Glance - Weekly Activities - June 22-26, 2020
All #SNCDSB students and families are welcome to join any of the virtual learning events we have planned throughout the week.
Mental Health and Well-being "Past, Present and Future" Challenge
Tell us about:
- Your favourite memory from this year
- What you'll be doing this summer
- What you look forward to for next year
- Or all 3!
Use pictures, videos, art, slides or whatever you choose
Monday, June 22
National Indigenous History Month Passport to Learning. - Students complete as many of the questions/activities each week for a chance to win a prize!
Please return forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due by 2 pm on Thursday, June 25th.
Wednesday, June 24
- 1:00 pm Wellness Wednesdays' every Wednesday via Zoom. Pre-registration required.
- This week join us for a game of Kahoot! There will be a draw and prizes available for participants!
- Please register HERE by Wednesday at 2 pm and we will send you the Zoom link!
Thursday, June 25
3:00 - 4:00 pm Hip Hop with Angela
- Topic of the Day - Pow Wow Basic Steps Level 2 with the Crow Hop
- Check your child(ren)s Google Classroom for link to join via Zoom or contact email@example.com
"Together We Educate Heart, Mind and Soul."