Hallo-wellness from the Mental Health and Wellbeing Team
Superior North Catholic District School Board – You have been summoned to participate in HALLO-WELLNESS.
Taking care of our mental health isn’t a bunch of hocus-pocus!
- Carve a pumpkin or draw a picture. Don’t forget to tell us the story of your creation. Click here for template
- Join our friendly ghost and make your own Boo-ster cards to help boo-st our self-esteem. Click here for activity
- Anxiety can be a scary monster but the superhero in all of us can defeat it! Click here for the activity to work on some anxiety fighting skills
- We all have to wear masks right now but let’s make a fun one! Click here to create your own mask and send us a picture.
- Find some leaves and make your own friendly leaf ghost. Click here for a template.
- Here is a colouring page. Click here to open.
Participate in our Hallo-Wellness activities and submit your work to email@example.com to showcase on Superior North Catholic District School Board social media pages.
"Together We Educate Heart, Mind and Soul."