From Library to Learning Commons
- Character – students learning to persevere and work hard
- Citizenship – creating learning experiences that are safe and inclusive for all.
- Collaboration – working together to reach a common goal.
- Communication – all of our students must read, write and speak about their learning.
- Creativity – we all must be encouraged to think differently.
- Critical thinking – problem-solving is a key component.
The use of innovative technology as a tool in our learning common environments will ensure learning is evident in each of the 6 areas.
At Superior North Catholic DSB we are Leading and Learning! In our learning commons, everyone is a leader and everyone is a learning. We are excited to see our students and staff use these school hubs in their everyday learning!
It has been amazing to see the positive impact flexible seating has had on student engagement. Students are excited to come into these learning environments to learn!
"Together We Educate Heart, Mind, and Soul."