Student Virtual Learning Summit: In a time of uncertainty, we learn best together
EdTechTeam Canada has partnered with the Superior North Catholic District School Board to develop a lineup of learning that fosters collaboration, critical thinking and communication that will develop digital literacy skills through Google Apps for Education.
Learning Made Fun with Tech Choice Boards, Trivia, Games, Videos and More.
YES! Learning is fun when technology is involved. Join your classmates and students from all across SNCDSB for this fun-filled week of technology-rich learning.
Parents/guardians are welcome to attend the sessions with their child(ren)
Monday, May 25 11:00 am - 12:00 pm - Grade 3 - 8 Students
- Keynote with George BarcenasYoutube Live Event
Tuesday, May 26 - 12:00 - 2:00 pm - Grade 7/8 Students
- 2-hour workshop - (3 Workshops Novice Session, Intermediate Session, Advanced Session)
Wednesday, May 27 - 12:00 - 1:30 pm - Grade 5/6 Students
- 1.5-hour workshop (3 workshops Novice Session, Intermediate Session, Advanced Session)
Thursday, May 28 - 12:00 - 1:00 pm - Grade 3/4 Students
- 1-hour workshop (2 workshops Novice Session, Intermediate Session)
Friday, May 29, 2020 - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm - Grade 3 to 8 Students
- Student Virtual Learning Grand Finale Attendance Prizes: $25 Amazon and iTunes Gift Cards
"Together We Educate Heart, Mind and Soul."