Indigenous Education at Superior North District Catholic School Board
What is Indigenous Education?
Indigenous Education is a commitment to the following:
- improve student achievement
- improve student well-being
- close the achievement gap between Indigenous students and all students
Please visit Indigenous Education in Ontario for more information.
News for Indigenous Education at Superior North Catholic District School Board
- What’s to come in the new School Year of 2016-2017?
- Indigenous Education New's Section
- Professional Development included learning from the following speakers:
Volunteer Positions for Parents, Guardians and Community Members
Consider joining the Indigenous Education Advisory Committee to improve education and well-being for Indigenous students.
Indigenous Focus - Professional Activity Day
Published on Superior North Catholic District School Board YouTube Channel by
Time: 3 minutes 32 seconds
A look back at our Indigenous Professional Activity Day, held on November 21, 2016, at Saint Edward School in Nipigon.
Video Transcript for Indigenous Focus - Professional Activity Day.