Long Term Occasional Postings for 2020-2021 School Year
EXTERNAL POSTING: long-term occasional position.
Several school locations -- see details
Posting number: 2020-21-121
SNCDSB is searching for a collaborative, dynamic leader that supports student engagement, well-being and achievement within a Catholic organization.
The following LTO Positions beginning August 30, 2021 with end date as listed.
- 1.0 FTE FSL/Literacy Lead - Location to be determined - End date June 24, 2022*
- 1.0 FTE FSL Teacher - Holy Angels Catholic School - End date November 14, 2021 with possible extension
- Current member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Primary and Junior Qualifications
- AQ - FSL Part 1
- Possess strong oral and written French communication skills
- Current Pastoral Reference (if applicable)
- Cover letter and resume of qualifications and experience.
- Copy of Ontario College of Teachers - Certification of Qualification or letter of successful completion of an educational program if OCT pending.
- Most recent LTO evaluation or most recent appraisal, if available
- A minimum of three (3) references including email addresses must be included in order for your package to be considered complete. Reference Check Consent Form can be found on our website
Conditions of Employment
Please submit your resume by August 6, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the posting number.
Application package must include the following:
A PDF Version of this Job Posting
Long Term Occasional Postings for 2021-2022 School Year. Applicants must submit an expression of interest indicating competition number to email@example.com by August 6, 2021 at 12 pm. Click to tweet
Personal information is collected pursuant to the Education Act and will be used to determine the eligibility for employment with the SNCDSB.
Superior North Catholic District School Board is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Catholic Education Centre: 21 Simcoe Plaza, Terrace Bay, Ontario, P0T 2W0
Phone: 1-807-825-3209 | Fax: 1-807-825-3885 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org