- Upcoming Public Meeting Notices
- Board Policy and Administrative Procedures
- Broader Public Sector Business Documents
- Board of Trustees
- Our Strategic Plan
- Executive Compensation Program
- Lead in Drinking Water — Questions and Answers
- Legalization of Recreational Cannabis
- Cannabis Awareness and Prevention Resources
- Consider the Consequences of Vaping - Canada.ca
What are Board Policies?
The board policies guide the way the school board operates.
They create a framework for the Superintendent of Schools and staff to carry out their responsibilities. Board policies explain the values the board aims to meet while carrying out their duties, the way in which Superior North Catholic District School Board will be governed, the relationship between board staff and the school board, and the limitations of the board and the staff.
The Board of Trustees reflects the values in the Board Policies in their role as representatives of the community.
What are Administrative Procedures?
A set of specific procedures created by the Superintendent of Schools that outline how to implement and meet the requirements of the school board policies.
We divide our procedures and policies into following seven categories:
- 100 - Governance & Leadership
- 200 - Curriculum & Program
- 300 - Equity & Safety
- 400 - Finance
- 500 - Human Resources
- 600 - Operations
- 700 - Technology
What are Broader Public Sector Business Documents?
The documents pertaining the operating of the school board. To help with transparency, all documents are found on one page called the Broader Public Sector Business Documents page.