Human Resources Information for Staff
Leave of Absence Forms: Please use eBase. Continue to report absences to your supervisor.
Occasional Supply Teaching Application Form for NEW Hires
- Ophea.net — champions healthy, active living in schools and communities
- Sign up for Ophea's newsletter which highlights new content in healthy, active living. See a sample newsletter.
- Safe Schools Training Login
- Employee Family and Assistance Program — Behavioural Science Centre Website
- Signs and Symptoms of Mental Health Issues
- Ontario Leadership Strategy
- Equity & Inclusive Education Strategy
- Early Learning Framework
- Parent Engagement Policy
- Safe and Healthy Schools
- Student Voices
- School Effectiveness Framework Initiatives
- Promoting Well-Being in Ontario's Education System
- Ontario Well Being Strategy and Fact Sheets
- Mental Health and Well-Being Informational page
Occasional Teacher and Long Term Occasional Information
Occasional Teacher Yearly Registration and Long Term Occasional Roster List Application Forms
The two forms required should an employee seek medical attention or miss work due to a work-related accident/injury.
- Employer's Report of Injury/Disease eForm 7, file online
- Form 7 Reference Guide for Employers
- FAQs about filing eForm 7 online
- PDF version of Form 7 on WSIB's website
Employee Reports — Worker’s Report of Injury/Disease
- eForm 6 — WSIB's application will guide you through the process of submitting an injury/disease report.
New Employee Form & Information
Payroll Form - new employees, please fill out the form and return it to Valerie Nakani, Human Resources.